Saturday 31 March 2012

We're on the web (31 March 2012)

That's right. Through the wonderment that is the world wide web Upside Down 2012 now has it's own website too. OK, so as of 31 March it's still a bit 'work in progress' but the intention is good. Now there is a chance that you've got here (by here I mean to the blog, not here as in wherever you are now) through the link on our website. But on the offchance you didn't then you can visit us (by visit I mean go to the website, as opposed to popping round here for a cappuccino - although you're very welcome) at www.upsidedown2012.org.

Aside from all this fiddling around with new fangled technologies how's the ride preparation going I hear you ask.....

Well, well I would say (its going well, I mean). The lighter nights over the last week, coupled with the early spring sunshine have allowed one after-work ride each which is very helpful in getting some miles in. This very weekend we've a couple of rides planned ahead of some serious 'back-to-back' training over Easter.

In terms of readiness for the main event - well there's still some way to go! Pete asked me last week to rate my feeling of readiness on a scale of 1-10 and I scored myself 4. Craig was asked the same question and he scored himself a 6! I'm not so bold and will remain lacking in confidence until we've done the Easter challenges, at the moment I remain scarred by the experience that was the Mad March Hare.

And soon it will be April, which means that the ride will then be 'next month'. Gulp. Make that 4 into a 2 would you......!

No comments:

Post a Comment